Thread: Jahdog
View Single Post
Old 27th March 2009, 05:43 PM   #17
jahdog

Re: Jahdog

hey y'all. stilll avoiding the legal do boy. they at least stopped calling. they email now. i was very curt in reply of stop bothering me NOW. they suggest that i call do boy. i replied that not gonna waste $ on the long distance and he can meet me at local gas station on my way to work at 1245 am. he is no show 2 nights in a row. sure they will come by the house at some point. gotta get up strength to accept and sign. all hope then gone. hopefully then move on to full on acceptance and healing. anyway, thanks to my little support group here. hope all you are doing ok and hanging in. this sh*t is rough. worst is fact that before the walkout this person was best friend, lover, trusted companion, etc, then BAM presto chango evil uncaring stranger with same face, voice, everything except love, caring and compasion. yes definatly make one feel like been living a big fat lie and kind of used. its like its some big joke or game to them. F-em all. i wonder how our spouses would have felt if at some point in past when all was well we just dropped this bomb on them. never know that. talk later. bye.