View Single Post
Old 27th June 2006, 10:03 PM   #5
Helen

Re: Wife exposing herself

duckbreaker,

What is interesting is the fact that you haven't said anything to your wife about her behaviour. Quite aside from upsetting the neighbours, what she is doing is committing an act of gross indecency in a place where it can be viewed by anyone - neighbours, kids and members of the public. If she is reported to the police, she will find herself in serious hot water legally. It would also be terribly embarrassing to you, whether or not she is reported. Especially if the neighbours see her doing it.

I think you should ask her what on earth is going through her mind when she does this? Do not get me wrong. I am no prude, nor am I judgemental. But I was shocked when I read what you had written because there are some lines that should not be crossed, even in the pursuit of fantasy. Certain fantasies, that is. It is one thing putting on a show in private but doing it in such a public way is not normal behaviour - by anyone's standards. It does sound to me as though the boundaries between wanting to express herself sexually in private and public have become very blurred in her mind. Also, I have to ask who lives opposite you? Are there any men in the houses across the way that she might be attracted to? I ask because the milk van was parked and then moved on. Maybe she was trying to catch the milkman's eye. Maybe her show was for someone else...

I get the impression that she is almost offering herself up in a 'shop window' for any takers. Not behaviour you would expect from a married woman. The shaving sounds interesting too and I think you should ask her about that. Why shave down there all of a sudden? Who is she doing it for? I know you say you are worried about her leaving the door open so that he (the milkman?) could walk in if he wanted to but it sounds to me as though that is exactly what she is hoping for.

I think you should talk to her and get your knowledge of her activities out into the open. Only then can you begin to deal with it and nip where it is leading to in the bud.

Helen