View Single Post
Old 19th September 2015, 10:33 AM   #17
msjlhunter

Re: Courage to leave my 11 year marriage

Thanks Raymond, his threats did used to scare me a lot in the beginning of the relationship but so far nothing has come of them.

I think the reason it is different this time is because i am actually going to do something about it.

I haven't told him as such that I'm leaving.. I have mentioned it to him when he has been drunk and then again the following morning but i don't think he actually realizes that i am serious. Part of me thinks i should just do it when he is at work as i don't owe him anything but part of me wants to see his expression when i do tell him. (Does that make me a bad person)!.

I know i am doing the right thing.. EVERYTHING points to the right decision but that doesn't stop me from doubting myself and my choice to leave! I was always such a care free and independent woman and now i don't recognize the person i have become... I feel like he is slowly destroying me. I know i need to end it NOW while i am still young enough to do so. I don't want to be in this situation 10 years from now and regret that i didn't take this chance.

I would appreciate it, if you could pray for me and anyone else who reads this.. I have never been a religious person but i am starting to think i need something or someone in my life to help and guide me on the right path and in the right direction.
msjlhunter is offline   Reply With Quote