View Single Post
Old 10th January 2012, 05:22 PM   #16
1aokgal

Re: Should I say yes?

I knew the 2nd day. I met him the evening before, and he asked me for a date to go the next day to visit a nearby historic city. I always spent Sunday to do things with my 3 yr. old daughter. He said to bring her along and go with him. She was taken with him, as he had a way with kids.

We sat under an umbrella on a shaded bench, while she munched on an ice cream cone. We talked about travel and things we liked. It exactly hit me as, " I could listen to this man forever!" He is still always literate and attractive to me. It's 31 years, and I haven't heard it all yet. We married in a lovely church ceremony on the 25th day. It was quite a task to set that up with reception and all the details. I got the only church in the area where the minister could perform the ceremony in German here in this city in the US. It was amazing!

Chosen, a great story and how wonderful for you. I talked to a lady online yesterday and she is in Australia . She met her husband online, and went there to be with him. They are together two years now and she is very happy.

Last edited by 1aokgal; 10th March 2012 at 04:02 AM.