View Single Post
Old 20th April 2011, 07:32 AM   #49
carla

Re: Make love to your wife or masturbate ??? my husband prefers the later choice

Hi all

I have come to this site to try and find some answers. We dont make love as often now and I have found that my husband is masturbating, in the shower, before work, when I am not here.

He had an affair 10 years ago, it was a pretty torrid sex thing with a young girl half his age. He did say at the time the sex was amazing!!

A couple of times recently he has called me by her name and I am just wondering if he is mastubating whilst he is fantasizing about her?

I dont think he is playing away again as we are always together , but he is very distant towards me and I dont feel the closeness anymore we used to have.

I do feel betrayed when I know he has been masturbating. I know its a man thing but it feels like I am being cheated on

I am geting to the point where I want to blow this up in the air, have my say and clear off.

I want to be loved and feel loved at the moment I am just watching a looking for clues when he is doing it and I feel this is taking over my life.

I really would appreciate some advice.
carla is offline   Reply With Quote