View Single Post
Old 16th September 2012, 05:24 PM   #9
1aokgal

Re: My wife is leaving me. Please, please help.

Dear KCB,

Yes, you are blind and hanging onto air! She will not leave the job and works with a man she says she loves. Her intimate details she gave you are quite sicko and personally, I think he made out and plays it safe in his marriage. His wife hasn't got a clue.

You cannot make her change behavior she doesn't want to change. So long as they are together, they will fall back in bed when the opportunity presents itself. In your spot I would not want to be with a woman who says...she loves another...wants to continue to be with him..and makes a choice to be with him on that sunday, a day you planned to recoup some time with her. She was going to grudgingly give you some time and changed her mind. What does that tell you?

So she chooses a job where she has a lot of freedom that means she has opportunity to be away from home. After one year married she loves somebody else. Doesn't sound like a marriage made in heaven or one you will have for any future. She doesn't want to be with you..she wants to be with him. I think he played her and now tell her it is over because he doesn't want to rock his marriage. Maybe he is just always a player and she is one of the hopefuls who like a powerful man of means. Your wife has no deep abiding moral character to save her marriage. She has already made her decision...and she doesn't choose you.

The effort for the marriage is all on your end! I think you should wake up to the fact she is not who you thought her to be. If it isn't him, it will be somebody else who is more suitable in future. He is too old, has family, etc. so it wasn't her idea,l but she is emotionally available and out there where she will meet another power man more to her liking. She feels you didn't live up to her expectations in the marriage. It seems she has outgrown the relationship you had and likes the bright lights and personalities around her.

I think you have no choice here and she already made her choices. I guess you let her go and get on with your life. Personally, I think you can do better. I'm sorry for your pain and it is very sad to go through the death of a marriage with someone who doesn't put you and God as the center point of life.

Last edited by 1aokgal; 16th September 2012 at 05:32 PM.