View Single Post
Old 16th September 2012, 02:32 PM   #7
Raymond

Re: My wife is leaving me. Please, please help.

I agree that the affair (Wasn't it supposed to have ended?) should be exposed to the other man's wife if that was possible KBC. I wouldn't personally recommend that you turn up on Sunday wherever that is. Is it at work? It could be counter productive and exhibit desperation more on a movie scale. Besides they could hide behind their work.

She is sorry about it yet walks back into the den of enflamement on Sunday. Nothing about that so called working Sunday will be innocent. A soul tie has already been made and needs to be broken if she is serious about it. She cannot resist and will need to leave if she is serious about being sorry. A clean break is the only answer. It's like a drunk who is sorry about getting drunk then goes back to the bar the next day. If she is really sorry there will be fruit from it. At the moment there is a reluctance to give it up. That's why she feels that your innocent plans for strengthening the marriage are manipulation.

Basically as Forever says stick to the original advice. No grovelling which could make you a doormat and enable her to carry on. Also have the courage to call the shots. Him or me? No other options. You need to take control of what is happening to you. Set out the options and be willing to risk it if necessary.
Raymond is offline   Reply With Quote