View Single Post
Old 16th September 2012, 01:32 AM   #6
1aokgal

Re: My wife is leaving me. Please, please help.

Dear KCB,

I am sorry to say this but your wife acts like a cheating hussy. She is lying, lying that she needs to "prepare for Monday" while she spends all day Sunday with this clown. It is true he would only risk his marriage and children because he is "hot to trot" and she is "giving the goods." Maybe he told his wife he works on Sunday so they can spend the day together? I would mess that up, in your place.

She is lying about this whole scenario. If I were in your place, I would go knock on that door of his place or office or wherever they go to do the "working together on Sunday" and bust up that scene. She is holding on to your marriage with counselling, while she is playing footsie with this man. She says NO sex? I concur to what was said here. A married man does not risk his happy homelife for promises or pretend, so I feel certain there is such a hot affair he can't pull himself away.

There are other jobs. If she had the decency of a boiled egg she would quit that job and go to counselling with you and salvage your marriage. So long as she is playing lying deceptive games, she can't be trusted. If that is the scene, than you waste your life and your love there. No matter how great is the depth of your hurt and pain you must get yourself out of that triangle. I'd throw her and her lies to the curb.

You tell her she has 24 hours to quit that job, move back home, and never see this man again. Her owed paycheck can be mailed! She need never see this man again. No, she will not do that because she told you she is in love with this man. If that is the case, she is a huge fool. Hearing the details ..doesn't that make you want to go throw up?

He may be lying to her, while he strings along his wife and her too. She is a homewrecker in that situation as well as to destroy your marriage with her actions. That makes her an immoral, homewrecking hussy. That sounds like a really cheap affair and not something a decent guy should put up with.

She has not earned your respect! She does not respect herself or her marriage. That means what you had the last years, wasn't real. No woman who loves a man, and married him just one year before, would drag him through hell while she acts like a piece of trash.

The Sunday story is the phoniest I ever heard! Maybe his wife should be informed about this situation by you! I think that wife does not have a clue. I think your wife is being fed a line that he loves her, meanwhile, he is probably lying to HIS wife that he has to work on sunday so he can spend time with your wife. I believe I would be the one who lets that cat out of the bag , in your place. You have nothing to lose by doing that!

I would show up and bust them! Maybe that is not the best advise or terribly Christian, but I would ruin their Sunday. Just give her walking papers. Tell her not to let the door hit her in the butt as she leaves. The world is a very big place, with many women in it. There are many decent Christian women who have not yet found a good man. It is foolish to take any more punishment in a marriage gone really sour. It sounds like you have a zero chance of a good life with this woman. I am so sorry for you that you put your eggs in the wrong basket. Do not waste your time.

She may be stringing you along financially. Make sure you cut money strings...close joint credit cards ASAP. Remove her name from all joint acounts, and life insurance. Let her BF help her out. Grow a set of B... and end it.
Maybe you should take a weekend out of the area and get some fresh air.

Last edited by 1aokgal; 16th September 2012 at 07:10 AM.