Thread: Confused!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 1st November 2007, 10:19 PM   #10
1aokgal

Re: Confused!!!!!

Dear Jae......

Terrific your co-workers give you a baby shower. Here in US we have resale shops with kids clothing and furniture. great places to save money.

You describe the coming child as a "son." Did you have an ultrasound test? The most expensive baby item is the crib.
Yes dear, you must get your vitamins plus diet iron rich. I am sure your parents will help you. Listen, I was not delighted at the guy my daughter chose to have a child with. By time the baby was few months old he was cheating. He lied and was still married . He left my girl for another by time baby was 6 months old.He married the next one. He has 4 children by 3 mothers. He does right with the child but is difficult to deal with him. It is better for the child to know the father. Who knows...in a few years you might marry and have help raise the child.

Birth control that fails is often a desire to have the man or a child. We all want to love and be loved. Now you concentrate on the love for your child and prepare for delivery. The exercise you get, the breathing exercises..that is what you need to think about now. The past is dead. You were spared to end up with somebody who lied and was faithless. Good riddance. So you are in SA. Are you spanish speaking? What type job do you have? Great you have good job and maternity leave. Will your mother help with baby or will you find child care? I am sorry you have so much on your shoulders but there is a saying God never gives us more than we can handle, remember? Would you be Catholic or faith that baptizes the baby?

I made a beautiful Christening dress for my grandchild she never used it. We were Catholic when I was young but became protestant later. They don't baptize infants.
Take care of yourself. I am glad to add some positive thoughts to you. You seem a level headed girl. Have you started to think about names. No toy names now. Think of a name on a book he writes, a law degree or medical papers. Hate these toy names for people as naming a girl, Candy, like a stripper. A name is future and important.

Everything will be OK. Go on internet and get info on Lamaze birth technique.
Lamaze got me through birth with NO drugs when I delivered. So I had natural childbirth. Now..don't laugh ..I did say at certain point..I think I need something. They said forget that.... the babys head is there and it is almost over. HAHA..even an aspirin at that point would have been welcome. There is natural pain blocking at that point. Lamaze is a wonder to assist mom with comfortable delivery. No drugs is safer for baby. That is why so many start taking thse Lamaze classes. Even if you take use the birth drugs the Lamaze breathing reduces discomfort.

My email you can reach me heritagefashions@cox.net
Bye for now. Thanks for good wishes.

Last edited by 1aokgal; 9th November 2007 at 07:23 AM.