View Single Post
Old 13th July 2006, 07:14 AM   #8
duckbreaker

Unhappy Re: Wife exposing herself

Update.

I have got round to talking to her about it.

She has some strange idea about not bothered if ANYONE sees her. Just in view of the window are two older couples. Children live at the back of us in three houses with their bedrooms over looking our garden. She would not do it in the window if a neighbour was to walk by. Ref the milk man she says she is teasing him and can’t stop the fun. She wants him to and hopes he has seen her. She is looking for other ways to make sure he does see her. She has ideas of being in the back garden pool naked, standing up just as he passes our back garden fence (which can be over looked). She has thought about just walking out of the front door naked when he is there. She admitted other occasions where she has been behind the front door glazed panels that can be seen through, naked where he parks to deliver.

She says she does not want to have sex with him but has thought about it. In her words “The first time, I was so horny I would have done it outside on the grass with him”.

She wants people to see her naked. The milkman is to see her naked. I am so confused over all this and it takes time to sort my thoughts. Some of what she does it I find a turn on but not the milkman parts. She wants me to make love (have sex) with her in our front hall so he can see. In fact, she wants it to happen with her legs out of the door way.

She wants to flash to people. I have so far been able to entertain some of her wishes. We have been out twice now around midnight, where she is naked under a coat. We go to a junction close to a main road. I have managed to persuade her not to flash at cars (one might be a police car) and she agrees. But truckers have been getting a great view of her in their headlights with the coat open or even dropped. Once we are back home we are having some great sex. I am confused still and thought to entertain some of her wishes to try and hold onto some control while she goes through this. I have asked if the milkman should be flashed at some where away from home but her response was that she wants him to know it’s her from our house. Now try and tell me that one day she will not do it with him. It is going to happen I’m sure.

I don’t know if I am helping her get through this or making it worse, but feel sure if I tried to completely stop it. She would only go further on her own.

confused_by_life_4_2_long
If your wife was doing this to me as I work. would you buy that car and bring her round to me?

Sorry if this sounds confusing to you but struggling to write this.