View Single Post
Old 24th August 2011, 03:00 AM   #15
Hurt-n- confused

Re: My husband's internet activity is gay, transexual, tranvestite sites

I so appreciate EACH and EVERY comment and now realize that, when a person is upset, their thoughts can take every sick twist that is possible.

He has been married three times before but I assure you all, I have learned from so many great friends and family that these women he married were strange. However, I won't deny that his thoughts on monogamy may have had something to do with the ends to the marriages.

But as I said earlier, I talked with him after church on Sunday and it was all calm and constructive. He never denied visiting the sites with the stories but assured me he is neither gay nor a transvestite. He just is a desperate man looking for something erotic to give him a "thrill." He told me he hit the "dating" sites accidentally and I checked the timing on them to discover he wasn’t there long enough to sign up; it probably was accidental.

I’m not saying that what he is doing is OK. It positively is not. We also do have a long way to go to be where we should. I will not close my eyes! But I will pray and continue to love the wonderful man I married until he finds himself on the right track with God. Please, please, pray for us.
Hurt-n- confused is offline   Reply With Quote