View Single Post
Old 10th November 2009, 08:44 AM   #12
Brotan

Re: Pray for wisdom please

Thanks for the advice. It is interesting to read some of what you have written about Aspergers - it has never been diagnosed in my husband to be honest, but most of the signs are there. He definitely does like to know what is coming - up to wanting a list of what we are going to eat every day of the week whether he or I am cooking it. The other day I suggested checking our routine once a month - he likes to have set things to do every day of the week but with time this slips or we need to adjust it. I actually can't stand such a strict routine which is why if we have one then it needs to be changed for me every month and he was quite happy with this suggestion. The strictness to which he follows these routines drives me crazy.

Anyway, still no job for him and still a huge amount of pressure at mine. I have become seriously depressed lately and will probably have to go back onto medication. I am losing faith in a lot of things right now, am exceptionally anxious all the time and am not sleeping well at night even on traquillisers. Rich Mullins sings a song I am relating to a lot lately - "I don't know how you're leading me unless you led me here where I am lost enough to let myself be led" only I am still just wandering aimlessly and don't feel like anyone is leading. I really don't know what to do anymore.