View Single Post
Old 25th August 2006, 09:37 PM   #7
Numb

Re: Do Separated couples ever get back together??

Hi Markus
Thanks for you feedback and the book titles. I will indeed source these out. To be honest, I haven't just been sitting on my arse. The reason I am now giving her space is because I was basically in her face since leaving, telling her how much I adore her, saying how I could change, asking what she wanted from this relationship, but soon realised it was too soon. She had the shutters down and all her responses were telling me she wanted space. To back off. She wanted time apart from me. We have four children together, 3 still at home. Logically, she still has the house to look after, the kids to care for and a job to hold down. Right now the last thing she needs is my demands as well. I plan to give it a couple of weeks and then ask her to lunch. I think we need to be friends before anything else can occur if it is going to. But at the moment we see each other to collect/drop off the kids and are reasonable with each other. But it isn't a friendship and I believe this is because everything is still raw. Time will have a part in whether we get back together but I acknowledge I will have to work hard at it too if I truly want her back.
Thanks
Numb