View Single Post
Old 25th August 2006, 11:25 AM   #1
Numb

Do Separated couples ever get back together??

Hi
I have read many threads on this forum and most discuss spearation at great length or the 'moving on' process or divorce followed by moving on.
I commend those of you who have come to realise that whilst in separation that there is no future for the relationship and have begun to move on.
However this got me wondering, Do Separated couples ever get back together?
Having read through these threads it seems to be uncommon. I guess no one can provide the answer for my situation but I would love to hear of any that have successfully got it on again.
I am 3 weeks into the 'living on my own' experience and 2 months into separation as wife W and I were, to all intense and purposes, separated in the same house for that period.
I love my W very much but she has told me that she no longer loves me and cannot give me what I want. For now I am just giving her space in the hope that she will have time to think things through and maybe find a thread of love for me that we can build on. Not sure how likely this is to happen but just putting this thread out there for any feedback. Look forward to hearing back from anyone who has got back together with an ex or any others comments.
Cheers!