View Single Post
Old 14th September 2008, 02:53 PM   #4
animemoon

Re: "Emotionless" Athiest husband? *literally* ?

Thanks for your replies..... I read up on it a little bit, but I don't think its Aspergers.... his mother has always thought he was a pretty normal child growing up......
though to answer your question, his mother and I have both noticed he cannot handle change too well..... so a change in his routine is something that can have a jekyl and hide effect on him... we just moved a few weeks ago, and with all the change/adjusting, i've never seen him in such an awful temper......but other than that i havent noticed anything else like that
I'll also add that this is something thats been going on for only the past few years... probably since we got married... and rather than him "Trying to feel" emotion, or "Trying to understand" its more like he "No longer cares" kind of like he just up and decided it was all a bunch of rubbish/nonsense that doesnt make sense, and people who get carried away with "Emotions" like that, are just delusional or something..... and none of it just makes sense to him anymore...

I cant think of any event that might have caused this..... but i admit sometimes i feel as though i'm at fault....... me being such an emotional person myself, sometimes i notice a bit of resentment toward me coming from him.... and i sort of feel like maybe being married to me might have caused him to lose hope in life or something if that makes sense......
animemoon is offline   Reply With Quote