View Single Post
Old 26th March 2008, 07:14 PM   #44
hurt and confused

Re: asking for your prayers

I am sorry to hear about your hell. I have been saying prayers for you as well. The Easter break went fairly well except for the fact that she was texting him and calling him every chance she got. She was cordial to me and even acted like she liked me at some points. Yesterday was another bad day though. She called our daughter at the house while i was on my way home from work and told her that she had to run some errands so please tell dad i won't be home right away. Well, she returned home about 5 1/2 hours later. She did not even answer her phone when the kids called to tell her goodnight. They were upset that she told them she was running errands, and then did not come home. When she returned i told her that her actions and lack of respect for our marriage and family disgusted me. After some long conversation she acted again like she was still really confused and has not come to a decision on what she really wants yet. She also blamed this whole situation on me saying that the reason that she has not given him up is because i never gave her the chance. That is because i was continually talking to her and asking her to try to work on saving our family and asking what we could do to try and make things work. I ended up telling her that if she decides that she wants to try, to let me know otherwise i will go on living like we are going to be divorced.

I really can't believe she is justifying what she is doing by blaming me for her stepping outside of our marriage. She just will not take any accountability for her actions. I really just need to move on and try to minimize the damage that she can cause to our children. This really sucks!!!!!!!!!
hurt and confused is offline   Reply With Quote