View Single Post
Old 7th February 2007, 06:21 PM   #6
WifeNKansas

Re: Unhappily married to wrong person

I have to admit, I did marry young and quickly but I have very high hopes because of the fact that we are different!!! The differences make the marriage more interesting...c'mon think about this, would you really want to be in a marriage where you ALWAYS get along?? I know it sounds perfect, but it's never going to happen so you gotta suck it up and get used to that! The differences in my husband and I is what makes us such a match! He makes up for what I lack in as do I for him. Like the older folks will say, "Marriage is Hard". It's definetly not a walk in the park! You get out of it ONLY what you put into it. If you don't want to be married, you won't be for long...everything comes out sooner or later. "IF" you really love your husband and children, you will MAKE it happen! You will put up with all the bull that marriage brings and make it work, you will come out flying! I know I don't have much experience in the marriage field (only 2 1/2 years) but I think I know how it works from seeing all the failed marriages throughout my life. Basically, NO marriage is perfect. It just depends on how badly you want it.