View Single Post
Old 16th March 2015, 04:39 AM   #1
Kikayhere

Husband not showy at all

Im sure a lot of wives can relate to this. I know its also common for guys to be mum about things but Im just really bothered ever since.

My husband and I got married 2009. Almost 6 yrs now. We have 1 son and im bearing another one. He's a very responsible guy, he gives everything we need. I can see that he loves us with his actions. But i believe it should be balanced. I need to hear something from him. Coz really, i am doubting sometimes if he really wants me. I do not feel special when were together.

Examples are when we are chatting (coz he only comes home once a week he's working in a far place from our home), we talk about the typical things. What di you eat. What are you doing. Good night. Good morning. He even forget sometimes to say goodnight. If i open up a topic, he will give a close ended answer.

Another thing i hate the most is, other people can see me positively but he is not. As ive mentioned, i am currently pregnant. 5 months. And my bestfriend's boyfriend told her that i looked hot! Imagine! I am pregnant. I look fat. But the other person saw me as hot! I mean I never heard that from my husband even if Ive already worn lingerie!

I also tried to make the first move as per advice of my bestfriend. Tried to make lambing. Hug him. Leave a simple 'i miss you' note on his cabinet. But he's really really NR! He's not taking it seriously too if i try to bring this problem up! He's telling he's just not really use to talking or something. And hindi ko maiwasang icompare sya sa mga ex ko. Sya lang talaga yung kakaiba all of my exes are showy. Theyre telling if theyre mad, happy, if they like what i wear, if they like what im doing, what they dont like, communication is open! But him? Hindi ko lng matanggap na ganun talaga sya. My bestfriend says its a part of him that you have to accept when you got married to him. But communication is a very important factor for a happy marriage. How can we achieve a happy life without it? Haaaay.

Enlighten me! Thanks for the time.