Thread: Am I a fool?
View Single Post
Old 15th May 2011, 05:26 PM   #7
chosen

Re: Am I a fool?

Lassie
Is he away for his job at the moment then?Is he with others as well?

Him ringing you every few hours means nothing if he is lying to you about this number. it appears that he was arranging to meet this person one evening. He denies knowing anything about it. You found out that he has rung and texted this number several times, therefore he is lying to you. Why is he lying if it is all innocent? If it was a work colleague then why did he not tell you?
He needs to be honest with you about who this person is that he was arranging to meet. If there is no honesty then what is there? I would ring and see who answers. She/he will probably give their name, and you can put the phone down and dont have to say anything.
Of course if it is a lady, he may have warned her that she texted him on the old number and warned them that you may be ringing, but at least then you will know.
If he knows nothing about this person on this number, then why is he texting and ringing it while he is away from home? I am sorry Lassie, but it seems suspicious to me. I hope I am wrong but at the very least he is lying to you.

Last edited by chosen; 15th May 2011 at 06:41 PM.
chosen is offline   Reply With Quote