View Single Post
Old 6th November 2007, 04:50 PM   #1
L33T F00L

Married man, gets another woman pregnant (yes I will get flamed)

Married man, gets another woman pregnant (yes I will get flamed)
Situation, I am 30, wife is 28.
I prolly shoudl have gotten married in my early 30s...the following will show why....

Been married since Jan 2006...I met her in Nov 2004, got engaged Jul 2005, then married Jan 2006.

ANyhow I ended up cheating on her many times with a colleague from work who is 4 yrs older than me. The cheating started in June 2006, sex was always unprotected and she ended up getting pregnant.
Now she wants to keep the baby and is 3 mths pregnant.

I love my wife, (but of course not enuf to have stayed faithful to her), but I also am really really feeling the connection with this other women, this other woman is 6'0, with a nice waist, right ol' child bearing hips, and a nice rack, smile, and overall very nice-ladylike personality. Whereas my wife, when I met her she was 190 @ 5'9" very very pretty (in the face), however now she is approx (and when I cheated on her) 260lbs, and our sex life is almost non-existant.

I love my wife, and she is avery very innocent, when I married her I told her that I had only had sex with 3 women (when the real number was A LOT higher), she, herself was a virgin. Had never had a bf, and never been intimate with a guy. THIS IS WHAT SHE TOLD ME at least, and I do take her word for it.

Anyhow, now I know if this other woman is pregnant, I can't deny my offspring, it is NOT within my nature. BUT a part of me knows how much this will hurt my wife, she is very very loving, and DOES ANYTHING for me. i know i **** this one up royally. I have let down A LOT of people, my parents, myself and most importantly MY WIFE.

A part of me believes in this fallacy that when I tell my wife, that somehow me, my wife, and this woman can somehow cohabitate together. BUT I know the reality, my wife will be devasted, she will be so torn beyond repair. I don't knwo where to go wtih this, and how to deal with this, a part of me doesn't wanna deal with it, and in turn I don't feel like telling my wfie about anything.

I told htis other woman to abort it manytimes, but again I care for her and am not going to force her to do something that she will regret, and she has done this before and said she didn't want to abort another baby, "I cant live with it" etc etc.

I know, I want my wife to have a happy/normal life, but I can't see her having one after I drop this bomb on her. A part of me also thinks she may not divorce me and may stay with me, an attitude kinda like "where else does she have to go" (I know she has plenty of options, there are 3 billion ppl of the opposite sex in this world, so no issues there, but nonetheless a part of me believes she will not divorce me)

anyhow. HAS ANYONE EVER KNOWN ANYONE IN SUCH A SITUATION?
Help me.

Expected birth date is Jun 20th 2008.
L33T F00L is offline   Reply With Quote