Thread: Baronness
View Single Post
Old 14th November 2011, 06:17 PM   #171
Baroness

Re: Husband doesn't want sex

Sorry about ending my last entry so abruptly. I went and told him I didn't know what to say but that I was sorry things were happening like this. He seemed a little calmer so in a calm voice I said the best thing to do is to get rid of the movie channel and then when things are better we can get them back.

I also offered to get rid of my dvr which is through cable and that is twenty a month and tapes movies that I can't watch cause he's in there watching something else and this is really a sacrifice for me but I felt it necessary. He agreed and it is already done; this will save about thirty or more a month. Usually when he comes in all frustrated like that I snap at him because he's taking it out on me but I was very calm.

When trouble happens in relationships it very easy to start an argument and for some reason I was just calm and handled it in a calm manner. Poor guy has to go hock his banjo. He's done it before when things got slim but now he has to either walk to the pawn shop or take a bus. I feel bad that he's so frustrated but he really shouldn't have been spending money at the bar.

Of course at that time he didn't know the van was going to go out but it was still a waste of money. He doesn't deal with sudden problems too well but today was an improvement over how he usually would act. He must have meditated this morning. Anyway, its a day to day process and I talked to God this morning and all I can do is trust in him.