Thread: Baronness
View Single Post
Old 14th November 2011, 03:51 PM   #170
Baroness

Re: Husband doesn't want sex

But I have already told him, and recently. He just came in and told me that he just can't do this anymore, paying the bills. He said he doesn't mean to vent at me but he's frustrated and he just can't do this. I don't know what he expects me to do. He says by the time he pays the rent and the cable he has no money to fix the van and he's very upset and frustrated.

He knew how much the cable was and he's saying he has to put his banjo in hock to get the rest of the cable bill. I have told him many times that the cable is so high because of all the movie channels he insists on having. Maybe he shouldn't have spent the money at the bar earlier this month. I don't know what to say to him anymore. Things happen. He just gave me a hundred dollars but that isn't enough.

I don't understand him. If he knew all this, when we got a break on smogging the van, why did he go to the stupid bar and spend money? Now he's in there watching tv and I have to pay this bill today or tomorrow at the very latest. I already pay the electric. I have to be very careful now on what I say to him because it seems as if he's about to blow a fuse.

I don't know what to do or say anymore. I realize this is frustrating for him and it makes me feel bad because I can't help him. I already pay for the groceries. Maybe I should just take the movie channels off. He only watches them once in awhile anyway. He's keeping everything inside instead of giving it to God and trusting him.

He always sees the glass empty, not even half empty and how do you deal with someone like that? I know its hard with the van being down. All I can do is pray and trust God to help me deal with him and this situation.