View Single Post
Old 14th June 2006, 12:21 PM   #4
confused43

Re: will wife cheat again

Thanks Helen, Shadow for you help.

Let me give you the full story so you may understand were I am at this yime.

We have been together for 28 years,since my wife was 14 and I 17. Before we married and for a few years after I still saw other women,which she knew but never said anything.
We met this really good-looking guy whilst he was on his honeymoon who lived only 12 miles from us.I noticed then he was attracted to my wife but thought that was all it was.
2 weeks after returning home my wife informed me he had called by for a coffee, again I thought nothing of it. 3 weeks later I noticed my wife was loosing wieght ( not that she needs too) and looking glowing. I wondered for some time what was going on and decided to check her mobile. There were very discriptive texts to/from him. When I questioned her she said she was trying to get her own back for all the things I had done in the past. After some thought I told her I understood and to carry-on seeing him so as to"get it out of her system"
After she would see him she would tell me what took place,insisting there was no sex involved.
I was finding it difficult dealing with all this and she said she would end it.
Some weeks later I caught her out again and said the same as before but please not to tell me lies.
This has been repeated some 5 times now and I am awaiting for it to reoccure.She now knows most of my tricks that I used to catch her out previously and I am not sure if anything is going on now,she says NO but I have no way to know as she has repeatedly lied to me before only to be caught-out. Is she being very clever and careful or is it really over.
I once caught her on tape telling him she loved him, that really hurt !
Did I do the right thing by letting her see him.Why did she feel the need to hide things from me when she had my approval.
Its driving me mad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!