View Single Post
Old 21st April 2014, 12:15 AM   #54
1aokgal

Re: Question for men - I would apreciate your candid opinion

Dear Young Lady,

You said it all, what must be said with complete honesty and no reserve. There is a clarity in your writing that he must love. That will be what is needed now.

It is in that voice of the heart you express so freely here, that you must reach out. One can read the urgency of your sincerity to express yourself, without pride or reservation! You have given it all freely, with no conditions. You tell him of your deep regret for moments you both have thrown away and ruined in your anger and upsets. What hurt you have given each other is sad! Remember, that only those we deeply love have the power to wound us to the heart, hurt us so deeply we think we cannot recover. Forgiveness has to be a regular virtue of a marriage, for both. Holding grudges builds a builds a wall! I think you built a very high wall.

If any part of him doubts, because of these misunderstandings that got you both here, the sincerity of your actions may salvage your marriage. I applaud your actions. Your deep love for each other has to be more than vapor and words! It takes deep character of purpose to have uncompromising loyalty to your marriage! Now is the time you must be steadfast in your intent to remain together. Your life together has to be stronger than a surface façade fueled by sex and the best of times.

What about when the times are the worst? When illness and adversity threatens to take us down? What about a serious illness that challenges to bend the spirit? You are young, and these things happen as we go along in life. You cannot endure these terrible times without having a spine of steel to hold fast to each other. You are together three years! Choose courage and determination to honor your husband and be willing to defer to him, and keep your marital vows. You disregard whatever gets in the way of that purpose. You remain together. You put your life and purpose to each other, not your separate goals. You don't question your destiny. You make the best of the life you are given and remain beside the person who chose you, above others. I cannot contain the love and joy I have for the man I love. I never regret my resolve to see it through, even when times tried the soul.

I believe you will never regret that you choose your husband again, at this moment, to work through all misunderstanding. You choose your life together, and then, any secondary goals. It is about love and commitment. You choose to have courage to live it, or you do not.

PS..In your letter..you NEVER consider to choose another..no matter what... "until death you do part"...were the words you said. There is no other option. That is what you tell him. "You..or nobody!" (There are no two doors to choose...like the quiz shows.)

Last edited by 1aokgal; 21st April 2014 at 01:12 AM.