View Single Post
Old 20th April 2014, 05:37 AM   #52
1aokgal

Angry Re: Question for men - I would apreciate your candid opinion

What I write for you comes from a lifetime, which was not easy. I do hope you reach out to your husband. Don't anticipate how he thinks as you may be very wrong. There is a lot of pride in you, and you don't want to be rejected, that is obvious. When you love someone, you always hold that wish deep down, that they will reach out to you. Perhaps his great wish is that your feminine, softer part will reach out to him. Men are just that way. You talk about money. I talk about love. Whether he has financial problems is not the chief issue, is it? The main issue is whether you can still make a life as a couple.

An email is a good idea to at least keep an open channel between you.
If you let down the walls to risk talking with him, you may gain the advantage, that he wants also to heal your rift. I hope you reach out soon. The more time that passes, the more hurt and anger gets in the way. Easter was always a special day with fancy baskets, dyed eggs, and a nice luncheon when our girl was little. My husband will still sit the night before to dye the eggs, crayon on names, and add sparkles. Some artwork he turns out, after years to practice, as she is now an adult. He is out of country until June, so we will miss his beautiful creations tomorrow. He did call me today and we email daily. There is no one like my husband for thoughtful and kind. Memories we make with our loved ones last until the end of time.

I hope you will accept some of my thoughts and alter them to you.
I don't know much about Orthodox, but I will Google some education as it is all at our fingertips. I hope things are better for you.
I appreciate your kind wishes and hope you reach out the one who loves you.

Last edited by 1aokgal; 20th April 2014 at 06:24 AM.