View Single Post
Old 18th April 2014, 08:22 PM   #43
edgya1234

Re: Question for men - I would apreciate your candid opinion

Quote:
Originally Posted by chosen View Post
I thought you said before that he didn't want you to do further studying?
Well he does, he does not, God should understand him because I don't. I also said that he is like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde lately. So he says all of that and more. If there were no money problem and not a crazy mother in the picture he would to be in sink with me. His mother was against us having children. Do not ask me why because I do not know. We planned on having a child when I finished the MBA. I wanted a little girl But this is out of the picture. I do not know where I stand. He says one thing today and another one in one week. I do not know if those are his thoughts or his mother's. She has a totally twisted relationship with him. (She also has a history - out of three boys the oldest does not want to see her and she does not know her grandsons).
I have to keep concentrating on my life. It is hard as it is. I won't allow this to destroy my life, my dreams and myself. I have to go on with my plans because it is the only thing I have right now
I do not know if you can picture this: I had one life that changed in three weeks, out of the blue, with no warning signs, just because for two months I relayed on him for money. He might say a lot of things but I was shunned when I took him for his word and I said that is OK to help me and word of this got to his mother. I am certain of this because last time he transferred me money from his account his mother found out, called him and started screaming that she hopes that was not a habit. He was ashamed than, he is not ashamed now. Is his life. If he wants to live it with his mother that is it. I can't fight her anymore. She wins Se is a woman of her word, she promised me at my wedding that she will separate us. So please do not tell me of the sacrifices because I've done a lot and is still not enough.