View Single Post
Old 18th April 2014, 07:16 PM   #42
chosen

Re: Question for men - I would apreciate your candid opinion

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgya1234 View Post
Hi I am so glad for you. You are a lucky one. My husband is not worry about me getting a career or not, he is just his own mean self I do not know for what reason.
My marriage went south when money were no longer coming in abundance. And now, when my business is going very bad, when I am struggling financially I present no interest. His anger comes from the fact that he seen himself in the position of helping me with money for few months.

I do not know anymore but I think that he and his mother planned since he was here. He was studying for 2 years (and I was working and he was one of the reasons I couldn't concentrate enough on business because he was acting like a child ), he worked for 6 months until he had a work accident because of a colleague - he had a contusion at the right leg - he was in medical for two months and then he didn't want to do anything, he didn't want to work etc. and we sort of decided we will go to Spain. So one day we argue, he gets angry calls his mother and decides he will just go first to make money in order to fix is condom I will stay to put things in order and after I am admitted to MBA (MBA was a method to find work easier in Spain - because of University network as well a method to make sure I make enough money in the future), it was what we decided. So everything is well and good until the middle of February when after he asking me every other day if I need any money I say ok you can send me money because it will be easier for me. This is how all started. What I think is that his mother was very upset - although I am coming from a wealthy family and I've always made more money than him she was comfortable with me spending money and not the other way around. I remember while we were dating, in the occasions we stayed at there house (because they were alone) his mother was always like wow you always buy clothes and stuff I wish I could do this. And well yes when I go to holidays I have time to shop and because I never had time I used holidays or business trips to buy everything I needed. As a business & marketing person I needed to look the part. So yes all our problems - or should I say his problem started when I told him I needed money - although he offered all the time. This is one of the main things he reproaches me in his mother's words. That I am selfish, that I don't know once I didn't think he was supposed to pay for the repairing of the car his father destroyed and his mother uses. No normal person goes in 2 months, because he/she should support his/her spouse from being normal to hating the other one. I mean not when I helped him for two years. I just supposed it was ok if he does it for few months. The only thing he has against my career and MBA are what his mother used to say. She used to be envious for what I could get and what my life is, what my future would bring. I think yes, he does not love me as he used to and she got to him. She wins. She can have him. I'm sick from shock and crying and I need to focus on me. I really can't take the drama. What he is doing does not seems real to me. All our friends are shocked - he is like dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.

So now I am just trying to pick up the pieces and put myself together.
Have a nice Easter
I thought you said before that he didn't want you to do further studying?
chosen is offline   Reply With Quote