View Single Post
Old 13th April 2014, 06:42 PM   #5
edgya1234

Re: Question for men - I would apreciate your candid opinion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond View Post
You are saying that he repeats his mother's words that you are not supportive, don't care and are selfish. This is her control speaking again which is the main problem I see. If you were able to work these problems out alone without her interference you would most likely get somewhere. However he seems powerless to me to resist that control and therefore she might get her way. You were useful to her son while you had money perhaps but now she pulls the rug in? Until he can make his own decisions without her control then there is always going to be trouble in your marriage I'm afraid unless he can stand up to her. I don't think it is a straight rejection of you Edgya I think there are strings being pulled behind the scene.
I know that Raymond. She tried this before but we were very close and he got really nasty with her. Now I have a disadvantage. I explained to you: I will be his first choice as long as we have a healthy relationship, there were months he never had time to talk to her and was always very brief and without details like " we are ok, we are at... I need to live because...etc." But I rejected him, allthough I tryed to explain that I have some severe problems with myself and he seemed to understand. But how can he? I myself wouldn't. Do I have any chance as long as it seems I've lost the upper hand?