View Single Post
Old 26th September 2017, 03:35 AM   #9
adriw7878

Re: Is She Still Cheating?

I wanted this to end ....recently (2nd time already) I asked her if she wanted a divorce? She said "No." but still behaving very suspiciously with her phone (changed code-lock too).

Now, she noticed I am more mobile and always checking on my whereabouts .... don't want me to spot her outside. Last night she didn't got back until 9.30pm. Didn't see me at home. Asked me where I was, with who and where I had my dinner? Hmmm .... I was surprised? I told her "I went to your office to pick you up for dinner but you were not there." She said "I was at a seminar (across town)". She seemed edgy I am more mobile and can spot her. She said "Don't leave the house in the evening. You are not well yet."

I am prepared to give our marriage another try by going for couple counselling but she refuse to attend session ..... saying "I have no issue." Looks like she is giving me no choice but to catch her red-handed and then divorce her.

P/S She just called me from a seminar she was attending. Asked me "Where are you?". I told her "At home." I was surprised, she asked "Are you sure?" (checking on me ??) I told her "Haven't set up plans yet." Hehehe

Last edited by adriw7878; 26th September 2017 at 03:41 AM.
adriw7878 is offline   Reply With Quote