Thread: Confused!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 29th October 2007, 10:50 PM   #6
1aokgal

Re: Confused!!!!!

Dear Jae...

Muslim families put a lot of pressure on their childrn to marry within the culture and religion. You will thank God one day you did NOT marry this man. You also use care when meeting with this man as he is desperate to keep you hidden and away from family. Don't let him bully you or do not have drama with him.

Lennox, the grandaughter comes tonight and stays and I take her to school in the morning as her mom works a night shift. She is a pretty child and smart. The mom works hard, makes a good living and owns her own home. She still has 2 more years to attend the university for her degree. It is a lot of work to carry all of this but she plugs forward.

After your child is born perhaps you will meet his parents but to be honest with you I think that would always be a concern. I have read too many stories about muslim men who have kidbnapped the child to take within Muslim country or community. If it were myself I would not want to worry about that. SO long as the father paid child support then I would keep my own family close. While I would have visitation I would make sure it was supervised by you or grandmother. Let us see whether he will do the right thing and tell his family as the child would do better to have contact with them so long as there is no war over your raising him as Christian.

Right now..let go of the connection and heal emotionally. Never be a convenience that he can keep you and his family. Don't look over your shoulder.....it was all lies. Now you plan for the future so you can maintain yourself and your child.
Keep well.

Last edited by 1aokgal; 30th October 2007 at 12:11 AM.