Thread: Broke boyfriend
View Single Post
Old 11th May 2015, 10:39 PM   #58
Lindentree1

Re: Broke boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1aokgal View Post
Thanks so much for your birthday wishes!

My husband was home for a week and here for the BD. He left after 6 days home to fly out again for a few weeks. Oh well! I have more time for chores, like to rid some closet clutter. I get more painting time to work without interruptions. I was offline this week.

Today was Mothers' day and I had a couple hours here to visit my daughter and grandchild. I don't see her as often with her night shift, which means she has to sleep days.

Are things going better for you today?
Hi. Well, I have had a very mixed day. The good part is I got accepted to move into this apartment I applied for. I am moving July 1st. I like it much more than where I am now, so that's good.

The bad part is--I was walking my dog, and he saw another dog and started barking. He's never done this before--he was so agitated he bit my leg! He broke the skin and it hurt terribly. I don't know if he realized it was me he bit. He went so wild when he saw the other dog. I am really upset about it.

I don't know if he was trying to get me out of the way so he could get the other dog--I don't know if he even realized he bit me. It's never happened before. He's a poodle mix and the dog he got so angry at was a standard poodle. I'm just very distressed about this right now. It's so unlike him. He has never bitten me before.
Lindentree1 is offline   Reply With Quote