View Single Post
Old 12th February 2016, 01:05 PM   #4
ralfgarnett

Re: Husband likes giving Blowjobs

Hi Jess, I am truly sorry you find yourself in this situation, it must of been a terrible shock for you to find that your husband has "opened the batting for both teams" so to speak, or put another way that he has " dropped anchor with both Martha and Arthur", in his time, personally to quote Harold Steptoe "I have always been a straight crumpet man" but I guess it takes all sorts, also, when you say "my husband severed contact" I presume you mean emotionally ?, but not in the John and Lorena Bobbitt sense of the word ?, as that could be both very painful and messy all at the same time and no man wants to lose his Hampton do they ?, this sort of thing is bound to leave a nasty taste in the mouth and I feel for you, the only piece of advice that I can offer to you is simple, we all have a past and none of us are perfect it would be naïve for anyone to summise that their partner had not had some sort of sexual previous experiences and it really is best not to probe, whether that be man and woman, man and man, woman and woman, man and sheep, that said I wish you well and I sincerely hope that you find both peace and clarity with this revelation, good luck.

Last edited by ralfgarnett; 12th February 2016 at 08:37 PM.
ralfgarnett is offline   Reply With Quote