View Single Post
Old 1st December 2010, 07:57 PM   #14
moggie1502

Re: My husband had a affair!!

I can't thank you people enough for your replies and I take so much comfort from knowing that there are others who have experienced similar. I value everbody's opinion as I swing regularly from trying to look at things rationally to being totally absorbed by the memories and hurt and I continue to search for some understanding. All this was only discovered in July of this year and although it all came out following a discussion about something else, he tells me now that it was going to all come out soon anyway. Unfortunately for me I will never know if that would have been the case. He assures me he never stopped loving me and sometimes I'm not sure if that makes me feel better or worse. I just can't get my head round how he could do it and still love me. I still ask the odd question, which he always answers, and even though I realise I may not like the answers, it doesn't stop me wanting to know. The reason I have never accompanied him before is that sadly I cannot tolerate the heat and I don't think I could go now anyway because of the associated memories. Please keep in touch, this is helping me so much.