View Single Post
Old 5th December 2009, 09:13 AM   #101
jellybean28

Re: I am left devastated because he has left

QUOTE)What will become of us will I ever learn to trust anyone again. I do hope so just not at the moment.

I'm just beginning to trust again, not so much men, but family and a couple of friends, they have allowed me to open up, cry rant and rave if I want to and just been there without judgement or talking about our conversations with others. My older sister is furious with my H and and the way he has treated me, she feels I've been to nice to him in regards to financial matters. From that I've realized my sister cares for more than I thought she did. If I did take H back I think she along with my kids would have me committed lol Which I can understand, it's just the lonelyness at night time which causes me to want my old life back - which in all truth wasn't the great for the last 3-4years before we split, plus the loss of a nice lifestyle, with no money worries. Still I'm begining to realize just how smart and capable I am, much better with money than he ever was!!

I have to say there are days when I would like to curse my ex. Someone gave me a card with an old curse on it, I can only remember one line of it which said "May the flees of a thousand camels infest your armpits". Not good Karma to wish bad things to other people and probably a bit childish, but helps lift me up sometimes. Although if I was really going to curse him it would be that his Harley got infested with something or heaven forbid, someone would walk past it and scratch it. The love he has for that bike is almost obscene, oh well if it doesnt work out with OW his always got his bike.

Funny how some of these men hit a certain age and become so selfish, and someone women as well, after reading so many posts here. It's as if one night they go to bed Aliens sneek in while there sleeping and give them a brain transplant or something. That's the only explanation I can come up with.

With the support we get here we will be fine and one day we will find the love we deserve, when our spirits have healed.
Take care crush