View Single Post
Old 3rd December 2009, 09:42 PM   #98
crush

Re: I am left devastated because he has left

Hi, I have not posted on here for a while. Well my story remains very much the same. Ex is still with ow but I am convinced it is not all it seems but then he wouldn't tell me otherwise. My decree nisi is now through and waiting on the absolute. Problems continue now with the financial side of things, I am desparately trying to keep the house on my own as my kids just don't want to move. He reduced his maintenance back in Sept by £200.00 per month but did not think to tell me about it. My account looks really sick now!! My own fault I guess I should have checked but with everything that is going on right now I just trusted him - how stupid of me.

Well his parents have completely shut me out, did not even remember my birthday. I have found out that they along with ex and my kids all went to dinner at ow mothers house. They have accepted her and can see no wrong. I just feel so betrayed by them I have known them for 20 years and could understand if I have done the leaving.

He still sees the kids but has dropped every other sunday on the head as he wants a weekend to himself!!! Its the kids that miss out of course every time. He is messing me around regarding my job as I work shifts and he lets me down at the last minute regarding have the kids and taking them to childminders.

I thought by now - nearly 9 months later that my life would be starting to turn itself around. But no I still cry a lot at the unfairness of it all. I have been going out with friends, but of course now they don't call as often as they think I am ok now. How wrong they all are. I am dreading xmas but have to put on a brave face for the kids. Ex is not coming round on xmas morning to see them open their presents - how can he not!!! He will be with ow and her kids playing happy families and ours miss out. God what goes around comes around has got to happen soon as I hate the injustice of it all.

I know I have said many times on here that my life has to get better and when I read other peoples threads they do seen so much sadder than mine but understand that only I can be the master of my own destiny I just need the strength and the willpower to do it. I will succeed I know it I just don't know when.