View Single Post
Old 26th April 2009, 02:01 PM   #13
JWD

Re: counsellor cancelled

Well, I didn't go out with the girls last night as my friends dad died and she needed a bit of company.

Her little girl is adorable, she was my flower girl at my wedding and is is very excited that I marry again and she can be flower girl again and this time she wants to wear her roller blades down the aisle LOL why not. She also asked if a threw a lamp at him and thinks he must be a silly man because I'm beautiful. she wrote me a poem.

JWD when I see you, you are simple and cool
when all the men see you, they think you;re still at school
but now you're sad and lonely,
don't worry, i won't tell the story
I know what to do
make a fresh start
and get a man who will
think of your heart
A flower may die
the sun may set
but a friend like you
I'll never forget
Your name is precious
it will never grow old
it's engraved in my heart
in letters of gold
you will always be special to me

8 years old!!!!
She gave me a set of rosary beads and said she was going to ask her guardian angel to find me a much better man lol

H called to say that he had been attacked, I said Oh dear. I didn't ask him anything else, he wanted to come round to pick up something and I know it's an excuse as he doesn't need it at all. I don't want to see him. I have a feeling he is going to try mess with me and although I'm getting stronger and stronger I'm not at the stage of knowing what I want yet so I'm keeping well back from any head messing til I know I can cope with it. I just said I need to go, I'll arrange for your item to get to you. He then asked something else irrelevant and I just said those three little magic words 'I don't know' I'm sure he understands that.

I don't feel happy that he was attacked, nor do I feel upset about it. Not sure if that is a good or bad thing.

What I have noticed is, things are going really well for me these days. Work is actually amazing, new opportunities in the pipe line and a lots of courses available for study with funding. Going to check a few out. Also, old friends are getting in touch, made a few new fun friends too via other friends, have forged a deeper friendship lwith my fantastic cousin who is moving back here and really getting to grips with who I am and what I want to happen.

Hope everyone else had a good weekend. x