View Single Post
Old 24th April 2009, 08:48 AM   #12
JWD

Re: counsellor cancelled

Hi everyone and thanks for all the replies. Thursday went well, I only had an hours sleep before starting my 13 hour shift but it was fine. Got a lot of stuff sorted in my head so felt like a mental weight had been lifted. And, got a text from him, arrogant tone informing me of things that need done to the house, service of our white goods etc. This is because he has redirected the mail so knows I don't get it. Anyway, not sure why he thinks I care about it, also I called the post office who are very interested to hear how my H can get mail addressed to both of us without my consent. hmmmmmm. Mortgage people won't send the info I need to another address so not sure why he is doing it as it will only delay the separation agreement and he is in such a rush. I'm not bothered, just ignored his text. ho hum.

Hope you all have a good weekend planned, I'm working tomorrow then a crowd of us are going out after shift :-)

Last edited by JWD; 24th April 2009 at 04:50 PM.
JWD is offline   Reply With Quote