View Single Post
Old 23rd April 2009, 12:31 PM   #9
georgie

Re: counsellor cancelled

Hey, how come you guys are being sent away from the counsellor with the 'fixed' sticker after one session, I'm being told the first twelve will help, but obviously I'll need more... hmmmmm I guess we know which one is the nut amongst all the fruit in this bar now eh? As Kath and Kim say I have 'ISS-UES".
JWD read back over those 3 flashbacks - him lieing, him acting like a sleazeball with his mate, him lieing some more - how come you feel bad? As I think Jools said all you did was treat him with love and trust - where's the shame in that? He let you down, he was not all he claimed to be.
You can't change him, it's like decorating a rental property - you never get the rewards. I think if we can all focus on working on ourselves and our lives, and forget about what they were and are thinking and doing and why they're doing and thinking it, then we can actually start to move on.
I'm still really tired, so not sure if this is lucid - plus I'm the one that is single handidly keeping Australian mental health workers in employment.. but ENOUGH ABOUT THEM, LETS TALK ABOUT US!
georgie is offline   Reply With Quote