View Single Post
Old 13th October 2004, 09:43 AM   #6
Springheeled Jack

Red face hi MAMABEAR.

I thought I would let you now that myself and my wife talked. We talked about jealousy, and resentment.

Because I had my stepchildren to myself for 2 years after their father abandoned them, they call me "Dad", and I grew to love them as my own children. I brought them up and provided for them as a father should.

Now their biological father has shown up, I felt that I was being pushed aside. When he came to my mother in laws house with his father, I fwlt that the "mantle" of "Dad" was taken off me and it bought home the fact that they arent my children that they are his.

Yes, God forgive me I grew jealous. Why him, and not me. Why does my wife have two children with him. and she wants none by her husband, me. I prayed and I asked God why, to receive no answer. I did argue with my wife, thankfully I saw the error of my ways and we kissed and made up.

The fact still remains that although I have to step children, I so want my own baby. Is that so despicably wrong Mamabear?

After a period of two years I went back to church!! All that time ago I was an Altar Server and a Eucharistic Minister, and when things happened to me, I "fell out with God", silly but it was true, I felt that he wasnt talking to me, so why should I talk to him.

I still talked to him if only to ask Why. I felt a bit like that character from BRUCE ALMIGHTY the film with Jim Carrey. He complained to God for everything.

when I did go to Church I did feel better. After all I argued with God, isnt it right that I should hold my hand out to shake his?

Thank you Mamabear for your prayers, Im still hanging in there...