View Single Post
Old 6th August 2008, 03:28 AM   #15
1aokgal

Re: Extreme PURE Hatred

Raymond...

Forget this woman. She is so busy tooting her horn and in martyrdom she does not get it. If one wants respect you have to get off the DUTY and tell the man what you expect. Her servitude? I think she enjoys the whole thing.

Ilakalilol....

You will do much better, lady poster, although I doubt the "lady" part..... to give the guy a break and sport for the lawyer. You have no working knowlege of what a marriage is all about. One does not genuflect to the partner. One says this is what I expect. If you reward him with home cooked meals and sex services for bad behavior....then you deserve more of what you got there.

Again, I assure you somebody will take your darling and whip that one right into shape. He is likely trainable. Since you see yourself as a tough lady who has a commanding way...why not have a showdown on some issues? I think you enjoy wailing to the troops here. No, dear, that marriage will be history soon because I don't think he NEEDS you and will suffer through once he is without you. Such a narcissitic thought pattern again says it seems to be all about you. You enjoy laying down ad and say "kick me again"...look how you suffer. You tell me you have education, don't you see that as weird? to

Who wants to be around a self pitying wailing wall? No wonder he has places to go and people to see. Try amending your prickly self and work on the issues. In my opinion you are way past point where any constructive work will salvage that marriage there. So ...If you are so long suffering...why are you still there? Get MEDS or try booze because all that wailing won't solve a wit except to have your BP really high. He will be the one who leaves, not you. Try not to do the man away since you hate him so much. Geeze..what venom. Like a snake that needs a machete to cut off the head. I promise you lonely day and nights as he will get out of there pretty fast. All the sex services in the world dosen't buy time with someone who has only hate and dislike and self pity. Lord, I bet he stays out late!

Thanks for the offer, dear, I have the same husband for the last 28 years. I change chanels here as you don't want advise or help. You are beyond that and need some PSych services. This much self pity is stomach churning.

Did you do one positive thing for your self today in your sad life? Do get some counselling. You need it so badly. Go take a good cry..as we here are not ..then re-examine and if it is so rotten..do him a favor and leave.

Last edited by 1aokgal; 6th August 2008 at 06:48 AM. Reason: spelling