View Single Post
Old 5th August 2008, 06:19 PM   #11
Raymond

Re: Extreme PURE Hatred

One sure way to keep the door closed Ilakatilol. Keep blaming the other person for everything. Nobody can make you do anything. If you did it you have to take responsibility for it. If we keep blaming the other person for our behaviour, hatred and depression we are getting nowhere and dumping our responsibility for our behaviour on the other. Okay he is not perfect but are you? If I lose my temper and shout at my wife I cannot say you made me do it. I have to take responsibility however much I was pushed. I have free will. It is true you are obviously having problems but in my experience it is never 100% the other person. What you are doing is killing the last vestiges of love because your husband is listening to all this on here.

I am almost certain that he has good points as well as you have but you are discouraging yourself by seeing everything black. I would encourage you to take some responsibility for your life and don't blame him for everything you are feeling. The glass is half full not half empty. Start from there and try and be positive. You obviously have problems but all we are seeing is a tirade.

Raymond
Raymond is offline   Reply With Quote