View Single Post
Old 14th October 2010, 03:57 AM   #1
buff252

me and my wife are seperated and im dying inside

i neeed some help please. i have been with my wife for 11 yrs and married for 6 yrs. we have a 3 year old son together this year i brought my work home with me everyday. i was miserable lazy angry always yelling at her and my son... def noy fair to yhem... she told me on sept 19 of this year she needs space she wanted to goto her moms with our son i said thats not fair to them cause all his toys and bed and all her things and bed were there so i left and staying with a friend... i am back to my old ways of being happy and helping out when im over there seeing my son... i miss them so much...i goto hug her and she seems to hug back she just went on a truck loan with me after the seperation she says she needs space... im working on the house so we can move to a better place she said she would help me clean up the basement and help me paint... i said i wanted to move to new jersey which is where she is from... but she just doesnt want me over there everyday and its killing me... i did notice that she has a pillow where i use to sleep in bed... we goto dinner on sat nights with our son she says dont get excited were doing this for our son... i said i know i need them so much... someone please help me... i never back down from a fight and she and my son are worth the fight. all of my clothes are still there all i have with me is a duffle bag of clothes... do i still have a chance of being with them again as a happy family? i dont want to pressure her cause i dont want to push her away... what can i do... im scared and need them... some people are saying that this is her wake up call to me and putting a huge scare in me... well she definetly is... someone please help