View Single Post
Old 5th October 2011, 04:02 PM   #9
chosen

Re: Muslim marriage general advice...

We are told in the NT that we can now eat all things. Peter was told this by God. We have also been told in the NT that boys no longer need to be circumcised. Paul writes this in his letters in the NT. We arent Jews under the Jewish law, but Christians.Jesus has set us free form all the rules and regulations that the Jews had to live by.
I totally agree that it seems impossible to believe that the universe has just come from nothing.
I too like to know the truth and ask many questions, but God has all the answers, as does the Bible.I am always questioning and asking God things, but He is fine with that. The most important thing is that he is my Heavenly Dad(The best dad ever who cares deeply for us) and He tells me that the people in the church are my spiritual family.
I really cant think that God is bothered by us eating a few chocolate eggs, just as He isnt bothered by us giving and recieving Christmas presents. He is all for celebration and festivities, as long as we remember the true meanings.
chosen is offline   Reply With Quote