View Single Post
Old 18th September 2015, 04:15 PM   #9
ralfgarnett

Re: Courage to leave my 11 year marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by msjlhunter View Post
The reason because my family think it's all about him is because they know I cheated on him. My mum and my brother know little bits about what he has done to me but not the full extent of it. I haven't spoken to my dad for around 5-6 years (since he found out I cheated).

He does always say he will never hurt me again but he doesn't understand that abuse also means verbal abuse, control and other things.

I have started to see a counsellor for my issues but he point blank refuses to see anyone.

He thinks we are fine and back to normal again! When I spoke to him the other day again about leaving, he threatened to kill me and the other person i slept with.

I do feel trapped... I do want to move out do much and get back to that person that has been lost for so long now. But on the other hand I am scared of the repercussions.
This is so wrong on so many levels, he is now threatening to kill you, are you in the UK or the US or Africa or Europe ?, please leave ASAP and file a report with the police he is a maniac and I am very worried about, I know you shouldn't of cheated but hell he shouldn't of laid hands on you either, 2 wrongs don't make a right, please report him to the police and get the hell out of there.
ralfgarnett is offline   Reply With Quote