View Single Post
Old 21st September 2011, 03:13 AM   #4
lovingfatherandhusband

Re: Wife wants "space" and is moving out

As much as I appreciate you responding to me, I came to this forum for help not to be bashed. I have Shown her love and showed affection just not tons like she wanted. As far as me making more money so she doesn't have to work as much, I make enough money, yes more than her. her working was to help us adopt our second child then she was going to stop working. The reason I pushed her was because I didn't want her to regret it in the future because that is all she has ever talked about when we got together, being a manager. We did talk about her other options and I was okay with them as was she. You make it sound as if I am a creep who controls her every choice. That is not the case, we always tasked things through and made a decision on things together. Even the work she agreed on.she loves the position now. Apparently, there were some things we didn't talk about or we wouldn't be here.

And thank you for making me feel less of a man because when I was little the ability of having children was taken from me, I told her up front about this and she was always on board. With her heart we didn't even know if she would bee able to bear child without causing her major problems.

Yes I have some issues I need to work on, which I am. I have trusted her unconditionally since we have been together, but last week I lost it because I thought I was losing my everything. I didn't know where this was coming from so Iimmediately gravitated towards cheating . When I saw our account and how she was not being honest when I was I didn't know what was going on. Yes I should've just asked her, but I screwed up and didn't.

I am so lost and confused right now on where this is coming from . How do I give her space while stilll showing her I am changing. I can't grasp how she can tell me she loves me and loves our child and not even give an attempt. Yes she may have been attempting for awhile without me seeing it, but now I am aware, let me have a chance to fix it.

In the future please have less negative responses, I understand you are trying to put your point of view out there as I asked, but less personal attacks please. Thank you.