View Single Post
Old 21st August 2011, 08:37 PM   #6
Hurt-n- confused

Re: My husband's internet activity is gay, transexual, tranvestite sites

I thank you all so much for your advice and just knowing you are there to listen to my woes. I didn't think I could get up the nerve to do it but I spoke with a couple of the elders at my church after the service today. They assured me that I'm not alone in my pain and put me onto some good websites for help. They also advised me to tell him that we needed to talk about his online activity so we did. thee was no argument nor harsh words. Just discussion. He told me repeatedly that he is not gay, nor transexual, nor looking for a man but just got into reading about them. I really have no reason not to believe him. The church couple told me about a book for him about Clay Crosse who faced the same thing. My husband asked me to order it for him. I also bookmarked some Christian websites for him. I know this is just the beginning and it will take quite a while to rebuild my trust but, with God's help, we can make this marriage work and it can be stronger for it in the end.
Yes, he has been married before, several times but he seemed to have valid reasons for all the break-ups and his family and friends all back him up on it. However, I have wondered if this could have been part of the root problem.
Chosen, I intend to get the book "The Power of a Praying Wife." I have prayed for our marriage daily since we first got together (long before I ever thought we could have an issue) and I believe this is why God made me alert to the situation. However, I now intend to add supplication to my prayers.

Last edited by Hurt-n- confused; 21st August 2011 at 08:41 PM. Reason: spelling and wording errors
Hurt-n- confused is offline   Reply With Quote