View Single Post
Old 27th March 2016, 07:19 PM   #19
sssudio_uk

Re: My next move? Help/Advice needed.

Sorry my quietness.

I recently made the error of seeing her social media page. Full of pictures of her new partner, and her, on holiday. It seems as though she isn't as broken as she has made out, eh. - classy stuff. I have been made out to be a wife beater, mental abuser, just the worst person, and she has made herself out to be the strong wife who HAD to leave...and it wasnt like that at all. She started an affair and wouldnt end it...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The house situation; I have the lodger here. It helps, well, it allows me to eat now, as I wasnt buying food, due to the money situ. It is uncomfortable and just not for me, but I have no choice thanks to to my ex wife's actions. I think its the fact I have to stay, whilst she started a new life/persona/etc and deleted me out of her life (I bought her custom made converse shoes for our wedding....she has now blacked out her second name on them...of course, all over social media...). I am unsure if I want to sell the house, because there is a lot to do on it before it could be sold and the cost of selling it would be too great, also, I doubt there would be much equity in selling it currently.

Can I legally send my ex a letter asking her to meet me and discuss this and sort it? Askingif you want it sold, you can help sort it? Would a solicitor send a letter asking this? Its beyond a joke, now.

Sorry....mid rant!!
sssudio_uk is offline   Reply With Quote