View Single Post
Old 5th January 2010, 04:28 AM   #105
georgie

Re: I am left devastated because he has left

Oh crush i just lost a long post to you!!
Selfish is just to mild a word. MLC - yes but who cares it doesnt make the chaos they cause any better.
Mine is currently challenging having to pay minimum child support while his Fiance (yes he did just leave here 10 mths ago!) models the big sparkler he's bought her, they plan their big Russian Orthodox Wedding, and get ready to move in to the new home they've just bought!!
He has yet to even tell our kids she is more then a friend, they only found out she existed on Boxing Day!
He tells the kids he cant buy them things because I owe him money???
50% to your X - NO WAY. It doesnt matter what he says he wants, he only gets what he's entitled to and more importantly you get what you are entitled to - which is a lot more then 50%. If he follows form he will now commence bullying, manipulation and everything else he can think of to get u to bend to his will. He may even try to convince u that if you could just show him what a nice co-operative woman you can be, he might consider coming back, mine tried that one!
You are so much better then him Crush. It's been a rocky start to the year for both of us, but lets keep faith in ourselves. We have what it takes to move on, no matter how long it takes, we can do it. We've kept our integrity, and now we see the true colours of all those that we shared our lives with. Its a hard lesson to learn. Look at how his parents treat u, the same as my in laws, and remember there the people your x learnt his values from.

Good luck. we can do this crush, its really hard but we're up to it. xxx
georgie is offline   Reply With Quote