View Single Post
Old 4th December 2009, 02:12 AM   #99
jellybean28

Re: I am left devastated because he has left

Hi Crush

QUOTE I know I have said many times on here that my life has to get better and when I read other peoples threads they do seen so much sadder than mine but understand that only I can be the master of my own destiny I just need the strength and the willpower to do it. I will succeed I know it I just don't know when.)

I can so relate to what you're saying. I feel the same way, just taking a long time to move on (2yrs). Sometimes I have a break and things start to work out life gets better then I fall in a heap. I have faith that life will get better and that keeps me going. Just wish things would move a little faster.

I think for me it's wanting answers that I'll never get and a second chance, after his betrayl and lies I would still take him back, just to have the comfort of being in a familiar relationship. Yet in my heart I know I deserve better that what I had, just can't find the energy to look for it.

It must be awful for you still having to deal with your H through your children, seems he's very selfish not wanting to be with them on Christmas day prefering to be with ow and her kids than his own kids. I agree what goes round comes round, and he'll get what he deserves. Same with my H.

Sending lots of good energy and vibes your way