View Single Post
Old 22nd August 2011, 05:12 AM   #7
1aokgal

Re: My husband's internet activity is gay, transexual, tranvestite sites

Dear Hurt..

You must indeed be in a state of shock to come across his interest and internet sites. The fact he changed his password might indicate he realized you noticed something wasn't right and he thinks you were smart enough or curious enough to see what was going on. It is really possible he has leanings to these sites about transvestities because he may be a closet cross dresser. A cross dresser is "wannabe" woman and is not necessarily gay.

I got pretty familair with a married man, a client, and the father of two who shared his story with me on my internet site. There are wives who understand a husband who is a cross dresser, but is not gay. He play acts and it is part of his personality that his wife understands and accepts. This man says he has a fine marriage with children and he lives out his fantasy within certain perimeters in the marriage. He is not interested in men , he is interested to explore his feminine side. According to his story she was aware of this before the marriage.

I hope your husband will be honest with you about his activities. I imagine you are in a state of high anxiety. I feel strongly that you should schedule a GYN checkup and have an AIDS test. Then I would refuse to have unprotected sex with your h until he is forthcoming about his interests and activities. The trust factor is damaged. You have no idea of who he is, as he is not what he represented to you, is he?

If you break your posts into paragraphs, it is easier to read.